2022 Afternoon Swim Team Practice Starts MAY 9th!!
Hello Wahoo Families!
We are working on the pool conditions so please watch carefully for communications. Thank you Coach Rick for making sure we are on top of things!
We will soon email information to recap what we covered in the parent meetings from Monday May 9.
Job shifts are forthcoming....please watch your emails!
PRACTICES FOR SWIM TEAM
- IMPORTANT: Swimmers are placed in practice by age first, and within that practice they are placed in lanes by experience within the group. For safety, swimmers cannot switch practices.
- A swimmer may be moved up or down to another practice time per the coaches based on experience and/or endurance for their safety and the safety of the other swimmers.
Afternoons Team PRACTICES Monday thru Thursday, start date May 9, 2022:
- 5-5:30 PM All 6 and under, and inexperienced 7-8 year olds
- 5:30-6:30 PM Experienced 7&8, all 9&10, and inexperienced 11&12 year olds
- 6:30-7:30 PM Experienced 11&12 year olds and all older swimmers
Mini Wahoo Swim Lessons run June 6-30!
Meet dates and county dates are present on the schedule.
Volunteer Slots: We will talk about this during our parent meetings tomorrow. Slots for our May 26th time trial will open Tuesday, May 10th.
We will see you at the pool!
The Wahoo Board