Practice Groups and Times
PRACTICES FOR SWIM TEAM
- IMPORTANT: Swimmers are placed in practice by age first, and within that practice they placed in lanes by experience within the group. For safety, swimmers cannot switch practices.
- A swimmer may be moved up or down to another practice time per the coaches based on experience and/or endurance for their safety and the safety of the other swimmers.
Afternoons Team PRACTICES: May 11th thru last day Gwinnett school calendar. Monday thru Friday:
- 5-5:30 PM All 6 and under, and inexperienced 7-8 year olds
- 5:30-6:30 PM Experienced 7&8, all 9&10, and inexperienced 11&12 year olds
- 6:30-7:30 PM Experienced 11&12 year olds and all older swimmers
Mornings PRACTICES: May 21 - July 1st. Monday thru Thursday:
- 8-9 AM Experienced 11&12 year olds and all older swimmers
- 9-10 AM Experienced 7&8, all 9&10, and inexperienced 11&12 year olds
- 10-10:30 AM. All 6 and under, and inexperienced 7-8 year olds
JUNE PRACTICES FOR MINI WAHOO SWIM LESSONS
The Mini Wahoo Swim Lesson Program is for ages 3-6 and held 4 weeks in June.
There is 1 coach:4 swimmers. Lessons are held Monday - Thursday 9:00-9:30 AM or 9:30-10:00AM.
Mini Wahoos are not required to have a team or black suit.
Simple formatted text