Practice Weather Policy
- We will practice in light rain, but cancel practice or lessons if there is thunder or lightning.
Meet Weather Policy
A swim meet will not be automatically delayed or canceled due to rain.
- Spectators should bring an umbrella or wear a rain jacket.
- The Meet Committee will try to get a swim meet in on the scheduled day vs. attempting to reschedule.
- If inclement weather (thunder and lightning) threatens during a swim meet, the Head Official will ask swimmers to leave the pool and pool deck, and to seek shelter (usually your vehicle).
- Delays may range from 15 minutes to more than an hour
- We ask that you don't leave the swim meet until you have verification it has been canceled and rescheduled, BUT you need to make weather safety decisions you feel are best for your family
Simple formatted text