- The CE Sports Club is a members only facility immediately after practice and non members will need to exit the pool area.
- For the safety of swimmers, please do not talk with the coaches during a practice. Coaches want all their attention for the swimmers during practice time. If you can't catch a coach after practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches cannot help swimmers to the bathroom. If you exit the pool area for any reason, designate another adult to be in charge of your child(ren)
- Please do not talk with your children when they are practicing. We have only a small amount of time to work with your children and it can be distracting to other swimmers.
- Children are allowed in the pool only at their designated practice time. If not practicing, they need to stay off the deck where the coaches will be walking and working with swimmers.
- Swimmers and families must monitor and manage siblings who may be using the open swim area and playground.
- Swimmers practice only in their designated age-groups unless other arrangements have been made with prior coach's approval. Siblings may have different practice session times.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightening, practice will be cancelled.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to talk with the coaches; after practice or through e-mail is always best. Coaches are open to all feedback and suggestions!
Simple formatted text