SIgn up swimmer & volunteer for meets
MEET RSVP AND JOB SIGN UP SHOULD OPEN IN APRIL! We understand that with summer travel plans it is often impossible to make every swim meet.
- To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet.
- While designating your swimmer’s attendance for the meet you can also sign-up for volunteer shifts. EACH SWIM TEAM FAMILY is required to sign up for 4 - ½ meets. You can work two full meets, or several meets doing a ½ meet.
- You must complete your parent volunteer shift even if your swimmer does not swim. If a volunteer does not find a shift replacement and is a no show for a shift, their swimmer cannot swim in the following meet.
NEED TO KNOW's
- Meet Registration closes Sunday at 4 PM before a meet. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Still register but choose NOT attending if you can't make it to the meet.
- Swimmer arrival time for meets is generally 4:45 or 5:00 PM depending on if it is home or away.
How to Register for Jobs and Swimmer RSVP at a Meet:
- Log In to the Website. Log-In is found in the upper right hand corner.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Go to Calendar & Meets tab
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign in both parents to save time of registering, scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Sign-up.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Sign-up Calendar.
- Click RSVP
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names: either Attending or Not Attending
Note: Swimmers can be entered in up to 3 individual events and 2 relays, depending on the size of the teams, meet, and pool. Some swimmers may only have 2 individual events.
Don't forget about the County Meet! GCSL ends the season with a county championship weekend mid July each summer at GA TECH pool
- Follow the Top 100 as the season progresses.
- There are 5 heats at county of 10 lanes, so the Top 50 at the end of the season automatically qualify.
- If a swimmer qualifies in all events for example but is only allowed to swim 3, that opens up spots for other swimmers, up to Top 75 and even Top 100. See the County info tab
- Parents from each team across the league have to work the county meet