Be on Time: Remember to allow time to fix your cap and goggles before practice begins.
Use of Facilities: We are guests, please conduct yourselves as such before and after practice. We are a respected group only as long as we respect others.
Dress: Your success is dependent upon your staying healthy. Take care to dry off well, especially your hair, and to dress appropriately for the weather.
Teammates: This is your team; make it enjoyable for everyone on the team.
Problems: If you have any questions or problems, talk to one of the coaches. They are the best source of an answer or solution.
1. While waiting to swim or during instructions, remain at the wall and head must be above water.
2. Circle swim - swim on your right (as you face the opposite end) of the lane.
3. Swim all the way to the wall.
4. Make room for others to swim to the wall.
5. When swimming laps and you need to pass another swimmer, tap (don't pull) their foot and then swim around them (down lane center) freestyle.
6. If someone taps your foot, stay close to the lane line/wall and let him or her pass.
7. Listen to instructions and raise your hand to ask a question if you do not understand.
8. Respect your teammates and coaches.
9. Have a positive attitude.
10. Be on time to practice.
11. Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
3. Diving without instructions and direct supervision of the coach.
4. Pushing anyone into or under the water.
5. Hanging or playing on the lane lines.
6. Walking on the bottom of the pool during swimming sets.
7. Kicking/splashing/spitting water/slapping kickboards.
Violation of the Code:
At the discretion of any member of the Coaching Staff, one or both of the following penalties may be applied:
1) Removal of a swimmer from a practice and a parent/guardian notified.
2) Scratching of a swimmer from a meet and a parent/guardian notified.
Simple formatted text